Ratings for Dr. Roy W. Sprinkle

I have been going to dr roy sprinkle for 4 years. The waiting time is reasonable averaging 15 minutes and he spends as much time as i need to answer my questions and treat me. His office is clean and newly renovated. I am very satisfied with his clinic and care. I recommend highly.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I am from out of town. Dr spinkle got me that day. Got right to the problem explaining as he went. His bed-side manner is wonderful. I highly recommend him snd his office staff. I would absolutely go back to him in a heart beat

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

A very missleading doctor. Says he is all about helping people and is not about the money as he said he has made his money. Well I am here to tell you that his office is dirty, he has a dog running around throughout the building and when he performs minor surgery in his office, it is NOT STERILE. He likes to talk a good line. I still need corrective surgery done as he put it to me. I WILL NOT LET HIM TOUCH MY FEET ANYMORE, HE LIED TO ME ABOUT THE SURGERY HE ALREADY HAS DONE, AND NOW I HAVE TO GO TO A REAL SPECIALIST. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ****.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Roy W. Sprinkle's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Multiplan