Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Lundeen

crazy can't believe the total lack of knowledge from Linda Dunaway at Dr Lundeen's office at ROC

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Greg cast a broken ankle (fibula, Weber type C) despite showing clear signs of active cellulitis. Cast had to come off 3 days later (after an excruciating weekend). Re-cast for four weeks, then he had me in a boot and doing PT even tho I complained it was too painful and wasn't right (this was my 8th fracture, so I knew.) He finally sent me for MRI that revealed no healing whatsoever! So, at nearly four months he performed surgery to implant a plate. After several months he said I was healing nicely, but the ankle still hurt badly and it swelled hugely, half way up my shin/calf if I stood or walked on it more than a couple hours. He said it was nothing. Frustrated, I went to a different doc in Carson who x-rayed it and immediately noticed the implant was too long, damaging tendons below the ankle, and two of the screws were protruding through the fibula into the gutteral space, both of which caused the pain & swelling. Had them removed and symptoms immediately resolved. Stay away!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Lundeen operated on 4 of my toes on my left foot in 8/2011. As as a result of his surgery, all of the toes became crossed over. In 9/2013, another surgeon NOT with ROC did "salvage" surgery on those toes, correcting 90% of the issues Lundeen caused. However, he was not able to repair the plantar plate that Lundeen destroyed. Do NOT have Lundeen do surgery on your feet.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

The guy knows everything there is to know about feet and ankles.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr. Gregory A. Lundeen's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

First Health Network