Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. McHorse

Dr. McHorse is the most caring, knowledgeable, and thorough Doctor I have ever had the honor to be under the care of. He listens,treats you like you are special, but with great sadness he is retiring. I will be grateful for this man for the rest of my life. I think that all doctors should be required to pass some kind of comparison test on knowledge and how to treat patients based on the way Dr. McHorse has spent his career before they are allowed to see patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

He only accepts referrals! LAME!!! They told me without a referral from an ALC Dr.? he wouldn't see me. Thank you for nothing.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Tom McHorse saved my life at least once. At the time, other doctors were less optimistic, less caring, and certainly less knowledgeable. Bottom line: they were wrong: McHorse was right. Decades later, I'm still here, enjoying a rich, full, productive life.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

A bit dry sense of humor, Dr. Mchorse will pay attention to you. NO P.A.s!!! I came to him after diagnosis. He has been very responsive--not excessive treatment or tests, etc. A bit on the older and more experienced side, which I prefer.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Thomas S. McHorse's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)