Ratings for Dr. Iman H. Ali

If your receptionist is not responsible enough to take cash co pay, something should be done about this. This is the second time my payment has been lost. She does not log it into the system. just writes a very small receipt but does not scan into the system. Dr is great receptionist needs help.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Excellent ..staff very good always there to help..Dra.Ali..is my doctor for more than 4years..

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Ali's for 6 months and have found her and her office to be horrendously unresponsive. Nor can they get their billing together and records together. I have asked for a pre-determination for some testing for six weeks calling the office twice a week and they haven't done it to date. Very poor patient care!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Excellent doctor and staff.She's been my doctor and my daughter for 4years.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I love Dr. Ali not it takes time for the staf to get things done sometimes but it is a small office but you cant find a more caring doc for someone with illnesses that other doctors write you off she is compassionate and funny and yes she does not rush if you have a problem she will listen and hugs you when you cry so i will never leave her

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Excellent dra...very smart and compasionate.Great staff...Always on top of all my blood results and medicines

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr Ali has been my rheumatologist for about 7-8 years now & I will never change docs. She is highly intelligent, very skilled and a is my "Sherlock Holmes". I've seen literally dozens of physicians prior to what I refer to as a huge blessing finding her. She will dig,research&will not give up until she has an answer&works diligently to keep my prescriptions balanced so I can live the most comfortable life possible. She does often run a little behind ( NOT hours as posted in a previous review. This is because she attentively listens and talks to you about your issues. If I am sick she WILL work me in.I'm willing to be a patient patient knowing that if shes behind she most likely is giving the same quality care to another. Her office mgr is great. She's gone thru several desk nurses simply b/c she wants things done efficiently&correct. At risk of hurting anyone's feelings, she could stand to reevaluate 1 desk nurses@present. She's excellent, funny but talks FAST, you'll get used to it!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

I went to Dr. Ali for several years. She was very helpful. I did leave her practice because of her always running hours late...how can you be two hours late at 8 o'clock in the morning? This was a constant problem. Very hard to get an apt. She shuts down often to be with her children...while a noble thing, it doesn't help me. Can't see her two weeks in December, Thanksgiving week, Spring Break, and only works 2 days a week in the summmer. I could be quite ill and couldn't get in for 4-6 weeks. She didn't keep up with paper work and was constantly being dropped by my insurance carrier. I had to go somewhere else. Could be an awesome practice if a few things were tightened up a bit.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Been seeing Dr Ali for a long time and she is wonderful! Very caring and understanding. Takes the time to listen!Very Attentive! Couldn't ask for a better Doctor. Several of my relatives also go to her now and love her!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

best doctor I have ever seen/known-- most thorough exam and strictest follow up- very smart!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Iman H. Ali's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med