Ratings for Dr. Philip Schwartz

I've been going to Dr. Schwartz since 1989. He is excellent. He is very through and does not leave anything to chance. I too, would send my mom to Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Excellent personal doctor. It would be very hard to find a better doc.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I've also been seeing him for 20+ years. He's all business, doesn't waste time, and is very thorough and knowledgable. Excellent doctor with great connections too. His staff (over the years) can be a bit persnickity(?) at times, but it is worth running the gauntlet thru them to get to see Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

He saved my sister's life with his prompt diagnosis and called on a Sunday to get her immediate attention.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Same as previous reviewer. I've been seeing Dr. Schwartz for 13 or 14 years. He knows his business. He may not be all warm and fuzzy, but he doesn't waste your time, either. I don't see him often, but he always gives me A1 care and always returns my calls quickly. Referrals he's given me have been top-notch, as well. I'd pay out-of-plan for this guy.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Excellent doctor. I have been seeing him since 1990. Dr. Schwartz returns your phone calls and knows his medicine. I would send my mother to this man.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2006

Dr. Philip Schwartz's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD