Ratings for Dr. Dahlia J. Irby

The staff does not care how long you wait. They tell you to arrive 15minutes prior to your appointment or it will be cancelled. I waited in the office for 90 minutes and then the appointment room for another 20. No one updated me. After Dr. Irby came in, I had to text my husband to tell him what the hold up was since he was outside with our 16month old waiting (I don't drive). She treated me like I was beneath her and tried To reprimand me for using my phone for 30 seconds after I waited patiently. Her treatment felt subpar and rushed. She wouldn't send me for new testing even though my old testing was out of date. She barely acknowledged my concerns. I have a follow up in October but I think I'm going to search elsewhere for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

The staff help me be more relaxed for procedure and Dr. Irby has a technique that worked well for me and allowed me to ask questions and Dr. Irby was very informative!!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Doctor Irby is great, no complaint with her. However trying to reach the office is not possible, you have to go through a centralize call center and they are not empathetic or helpful. Too you cannot reach you doctor without jumping through several hoops. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

An awful experience bringing my husband here after a TBI . The brain and stroke rehab center scheduled this appointment with Dr. Irby as a follow up appointment . Dr Irby told me she does not care for patients with TBI, I should see another dr. she told me I should be my own Advocate , she was very impatient with my husbands evaluation this visit was not only unhelpful but very upsetting .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Irby is the only doctor I see who is as knowledgeable as she is. I just went to her office yesterday after 2 years of not seeing her. She remembered so much about me even how old my daughter was. I feel as if she treats all her patients as important people and knows what she is doing. I wish her the best in everything!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR, I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I have realized that it is always a good option to get a second opinion when if comes to your own personal health. Not every doctor is the same. I came to Dr. Dahlia Irby because my initial doctor did not make me feel like I was of any concern to him. Just gave me so drugs and said have a good day. He brushed me off as I was asking questions about he drug that he prescribed which was the reason for the change. My initial thought when I met Dr. Irby was that she was so down to earth. She was not only a doctor, she was personable. She has a great sense of humor and she really knows her job. She ran tests that my initial doctor didnt even run. She even explained the medication to me that she prescribed, what is does and its side affects. She is an amazing doctor and I will continue to be treated by her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Dahlia J. Irby's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company