Dr. Michael F. Romanelli

Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Romanelli

Great cardiologist. Did my catherization and found 9 blockages. Still does my follow-up today. He treated with respect and demonstrated and excellent "bedside manner". Don't let the shortcomings of the office staff reflect on the doctor. I've always been treated with respect, although I will admit sometimes abruptly... but then I don't put up with this when they start getting a little pushy, I immediateley tell the doctor. All of the offices of the Woods CVIP group are somewhat the same, but the Schoenherr office is the worse...very business-like and not exactly warm to the patient. I blame this on the group's office management, not the doctors. There chief internist is among the best in the region, rated as a "Top 100" doctor, so I look beyond the office front-end. I've seen most of the doctors in this group, and always received excellent medical care.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Very Unhappy with this office. Office staff I agree is very nasty with other post! I found this doctor to be very unhelpful, for the problems I was experiencing. Too many other docs to choose from. Never went back.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

All comments were for the STAFF not the doctor. I would highly recommend THIS DOCTOR. If it wasn't for him THOROUGHLY checking my husband's heart at 50 years old, my husband would have had a massive heart attack and died while on vacation. This EXCELLENT DOCTOR took the EXTRA TIME to check EVERYTHING. THE DOCTOR has an EXCELLENT bedside manner and welcomes questions with informative answers to help. It is the patients responsibility to follow his directions and change YOUR DIET so heart problems can be controlled. This doctor is aware of some minor staff issues and it is or probably has been taken care of. Plenty of people who do want to work courteously with patients. We were in the office 5/3/07 and were treated with courtesy and respect.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Dr. Michael F. Romanelli's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, MI