Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Ripley

We love Dr. Ripley and his staff. He is a wonderful pediatric dentist who has taken care of my children since they were very young. My children have had many prodedures and Dr. Ripley is the very best. We have Delta Dental and have never had an issue. It pays 100 percent!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Only negative thing to say about this dentist is that they are not a Delta Dental preferred provider. Everything else is outstanding. They are very nice & patient too! My son is special needs when it comes to dentistry & they are wonderful! They are worth paying the out of pocket expense that my insurance doesn't cover!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

GReat with children..Great staff. My children enjoy going to dentist. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 25, 2007

I've heard so many excellent reports that I waited 6 months for an opening to get my son in to see him for his first dentist visit at 2 yrs. old. He was WORTH THE WAIT!!! Very friendly!!! Very knowledgeable!!! Excellent office and staff!!! Everything geared for kids - he's a pediatric dentist. Staff and dr. VERY PATIENT with young children and doesn't force the procedure over the comfort of the child. Glad to have such an excellent dentist seeing my child!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2006