Ratings for Dr. Ceaser Pitta

He is the best at what he does. Great Dr and Great person. Always listens

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Pitta is an outstanding doctor! I've never had such a good experience at a doctor's office. I was having such problems with my vision for almost 2 years and Dr. Pitta diagnosed and treated me immediately. He is a caring, thoughtful and intelligent man. I recommend Dr. Pitta to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Pitta is one of the best in his field. Not only is he a great Doctor but also a wonderful person. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

This rating is for the staff at the doctor's office and not for the doctor himself. Staff is so unprofessional and mean. I had an appointment for contact lens exam and I provided them with my medical insurance card. The woman at the front desk told me that she doesn’t know if my insurance covers that exam or not and that I have to pay for it. I asked her to call the insurance company and find out, but she refused. I offered to call the insurance company from my cell phone and have them speak to her, but she said “we don’t want to spend time on the phone; you have to pay now and I will give you a receipt”. I said to her “No Thanks, I will just go to another place where they know how to treat their patients”. I will never go to them again, and never recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Excellent doctor and a great man. Would recommend to many people.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Ceaser Pitta's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Belleville, NJ