Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Terranova

Disappointing experience with this doctor. Information was not forthcoming and he seemed to be more interested in other activities rather my well being.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

worst doctor ever - not patient, not professional, and did not explain the potential consequences before the surgery - stay away from him!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Very disinterested in what was going on with my health. Seemed rude and rushing to get my out of his office.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

He was the worst Dr I have ever seen. The worst bed side manner. He acted like a immature child that definitely didn't get his way. He acted like he didn't want to be bothered. Please don't go to this Dr if you care about your well being.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I found this doctor to be very knowledgeable, to the point and down to earth. He explained everything and held nothing back. He performed my surgery and post care. I don't think I thanked him enough!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr Terranova went above and beyond with the treatment of my husband's prostate cancer. He explained everything throughly and was very concerned with his welfare.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr Terranova was recommended by several other doctors, one of whom had a family member as his patient. From the first visit we were very favorably impressed. He was personable, approachable, seemed well versed in the problem and was empathetic toward my mother and the family about her cancer. Before the surgical procedures he explained all the steps in detail and made sure that we seemed to understand them. We aren't in a position to judge his skill but other doctors who work in the OR with him are, and they are complimentary and enthusiastic. We'd recommend him and would go to him again.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Hands down, the worst doctor I have ever seen. This guy was disinterested and completely lacking in knowledge. He had a terrible manner and no sympathy at all for my pain. Do yourself a favor, and do not see him. He is a rude, childish quack.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Aggressively disinterested in my case. Spent less than 15 seconds with me & then skipped down the hall singing about how he wished he could be outside playing instead of seeing patients. When he told the clerk that I would call for my next appointment he was right. I called another urologist, who is great. I felt like I was being seen by an immature, rude, self-absorbed middle-schooler. Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor and grossly overpriced for what I got.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Terranova is very knowledgeable and went the extra mile to explain exactly what was going on. He performed my consultation and my lithotripsy, and was great.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Steven A. Terranova's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE