Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Finley

Medically negligent, doctor with a God complex, unwilling a refer when care is beyond his scope of knowledge. Ignores concerns and discourages patients from seeking a second opinion when his is wrong. Unwilling to change treatment plans or accept a diagnosis he didn't discover himself when in the best interest of the patient.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Finley is an amazing doctor. He helped back up all my choices for birth and because of his thoughtfulness and understanding i was able to have the birth i have always wanted. His staff is great and caring. I would recommend anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Finley saw my husband for a simple medical condition that he refused to treat with anything other than dangerous doses of dangerous drugs. He then prescribed a medication which had previously caused harmful side effects in my husband, almost causing him to die. He told us the surgery to completely resolve his issue was life threatening when it is not, and discouraged my husband from finding second opinions. His negligence cause my husband to lose two years worth of his life, as he was on such horrible drugs he has no memory of those years. I would trust a witch doctor living in a cave before I took any member of my family (animals included) to such a horrible person.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Finley is hands down the most caring and patient dr I've ever had. The only reason why I rated punctual as a 3 is because you'll have to wait a bit to see him. But that's only because he takes time with his patients. As long as you need. He will not rush you out the door. So the wait is well worth it to me. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

BEST DOCTOR...EVER! He REALLY listens to his patients, is knowledgeable, and has an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Brian J. Finley's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Papillion, NE