Ratings for Dr. Ravi Rao

Dr. Rao is likely the best cardiologist in the Titusville area, and he saved my life. He's also one of the most compassionate people I have ever known. Just be aware: his partner is not him; the office billing is a perpetual problem (billing me for a no-show when they called me to change the appointment, continuing to bill me for many months for something else that they screwed up, etc.), and with an appointment, you will wait in his office to see him. They do handle emergencies well (hence the okay rating for staff instead of poor, because their medical staff is excellent). And, I think their heart is there (no pun intended) to take care of their patients. But their office billing has been so screwed up, despite my clear and persistent communication with them, that it actually tempts me to choose another doctor. But I won't, because Dr. Rao is extraordinarily competent and caring. If you have a cardiac emergency, you want him at your bedside.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr. Ravi Rao's Credentials

• Hindi

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Titusville, FL