You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Garvin

Dr. Garvin was fantastic - very kind and understanding. I had to have a total hip replacement - he did a fantastic job, recovery has been going well. His nurse, Mary, is one of the most fantastic caregivers I have met. She answers your calls promptly, gives you as much time as you need as well as tons of reassurance. They are a wonderful team. I would definitely refer to them.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

You would never know Dr. Garvin is as busy as he is by the amount of time he spends with you. He is a very personable person and takes time to listen to you. He came highly recommended; now I know why. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Garvin is a spectacual doctor! After looking at my x-rays, he saw my pain and scheduled me in for a surgery. I was so pleased since previous doctors' said that they would not perform on me since I was too young. (I was 18 when the pain in my left hip was unbareable and saw my 1st doctor. After years of extreme discomfort Dr. Garvin performed on me when I was 29). After so many No's, I got the Yes I wanted and 2 years after surgery I had a baby naturally and live a comfortably mobile life!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Excellent compassionate service, recommend stronglyZ!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr. Kevin L. Garvin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2449726'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2449726'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 6, 2014