Ratings for Dr. Shannon M. Wong

Excellent service and results. Staff is well trained, immaculate, and professional. Follow-up is thorough and diligent. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

When I had my cataract lens replacement surgery I did it with confidence knowing my surgeon, Dr. Shannon Wong, was one of the very best. Along with Dr. Wong I want to compliment the staff at Austin Eye. They were professional, comforting and reassuring before, during, and after surgery. Many thanks to Dr.Wong and Staff. I definitely recommend the Austin Eye Team! A. Stockton

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

AustinEye is a most impressive clinic. It is a real team that functions like a Swiss watch. I have nothing but good things to say about everyone in the clinic who took care of me – all the way from the receptionist to Dr. Shannon Wong himself. Moreover, I am very thankful to them: after wearing glasses since my childhood, they literally brought me to the point of ‘no more glasses.’ Metaphorically speaking, they opened the world for me! -- Israel Gat

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Excellent care. Very professional and caring. Would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Wong and his staff exemplify professionalism while at the same time being genuine in the way every patient desires: competent skilled individuals working as a team to meet your expectations. Outstanding leadership. Outstanding organization.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have nothing but praise for my experience with Dr Wong and his staff. My vision was so bad that I could hardly drive before my cataract surgery. Now I have 20-25 vision back in my right eye and can see very clearly and crsiply. Everything looks so vibrant now. He and hsi staff explained everything from the start and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend them. Thanks you Doctor Shannon wong for giving me my life back as seen through my new eyes!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Wong is one of the most professional, straight forward doctors I've ever had the pleasure to know! All questions were answered clearly and honestly. He made me feel at ease during my LASIK surgery. Staff was also awesome and knowledgeable. All smiles and good people. Dr. Wong and his staff had me looking, or should I say, seeing better than ever before! Very pleased with my results! Thanks y'all! :)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Gray staff! Great experience! Will recommend to everyone, thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

The most wonderful experience I could have ever asked for. I will always recommend Dr. Shannon Wong.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Overall experience was great, dr. Wong is awesome. Had to wait for or a little longer than expected.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Shannon M. Wong's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)