Ratings for Dr. Shannon M. Wong

The health of my eyes is perfect, it was just that everything at every distance was blurry. I was sick and tired of b buying new glasses every year and needing multiple pairs scattered around everywhere. So I decided to have Dr. Wong replace my natural, old and still lenses with the Symfony lens. Wow it is great to see like I did in my 30's. 20/20 vision now in both eyes that will remain with me till the day I die. Painless and only about 3 hours. What a quality of life improvement.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I have outstanding review for Dr Wong and his staff! My vision had gotten to be very bad. My glasses were so thick I would not leave home wearing them. Now with laser cataract surgery I can see again. It is just a priceless thing thanks to this surgery. I am so happy with my results.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

My astigmatism was so severe that without corrective lenses I could not read much lower than the E at the top of the eye chart. Recently Dr. Shannon Wong treated my astigmatism in both eyes with Symphony Toric IOLs resulting in excellent far, intermediate, and good reading vision.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Having had RK eye surgery in the early 1980's posed a challenge to Dr. Wong. Not to be deterred he developed a plan for me as I have a myriad of other medical issues. His medical strategy of surgically removing my cataracts has given me my sight back. I'm now 20/20, have no problems driving at night and have enhanced self confidence. Dr. Wong treated my as if I was his only patient. He and his staff of medical professionals are skilled, kind, attentive and make you feel safe. They have given me back my gift of sight and I am very grateful. I would recommend Dr. Wong to anyone needing an eye surgeon. Austin Eye is 5 starts across the board. Jamie R. Page

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I am so excited and pleased with the entire process here at Austin Eye. My vision has been declining for the last two years and I finally had to make a choice to fix it. Dr. Shannon and his staff did just that. It is truly a priceless gift to see again.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Excellent service and results. Staff is well trained, immaculate, and professional. Follow-up is thorough and diligent. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

When I had my cataract lens replacement surgery I did it with confidence knowing my surgeon, Dr. Shannon Wong, was one of the very best. Along with Dr. Wong I want to compliment the staff at Austin Eye. They were professional, comforting and reassuring before, during, and after surgery. Many thanks to Dr.Wong and Staff. I definitely recommend the Austin Eye Team! A. Stockton

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

AustinEye is a most impressive clinic. It is a real team that functions like a Swiss watch. I have nothing but good things to say about everyone in the clinic who took care of me – all the way from the receptionist to Dr. Shannon Wong himself. Moreover, I am very thankful to them: after wearing glasses since my childhood, they literally brought me to the point of ‘no more glasses.’ Metaphorically speaking, they opened the world for me! -- Israel Gat

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Excellent care. Very professional and caring. Would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Wong and his staff exemplify professionalism while at the same time being genuine in the way every patient desires: competent skilled individuals working as a team to meet your expectations. Outstanding leadership. Outstanding organization.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Shannon M. Wong's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet