Ratings for Dr. Jay M. Palmer

Staff was very helpful DrPalmer's punctuality was spot on very helpful

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

arrived 10 minutes before appointment and was seen quickly. once in Dr. came in checked on problem talked with me and was out very quickly! would highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Dr Palmer and his staff have been friendly and professional in handling my ENT needs. He takes time to listen, examine and explain treatment steps. Thank you all for your service and care!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr Palmer is great with my daughter! He is very knowledgeable and is attentive to all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Dr. J. Mark Palmer is experienced in his field of practice. His office staff, registered nurses and anaesthesiologist at the time of my surgery were attentive and kind. His staff was even prepared as I had a minor incident seconds prior to leaving his office almost a week after surgery. I thank all of you for a positive experience! I send my sincerest gratitude to everyone, especially Dr. Palmer.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Dr. Palmer and his staff are the best. They are professional and treat you with kindness. My son has CP, and the issues that he was experiencing seemed complex to me. Dr. Palmer listen, examine and gave me a treatment that worked . Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Professional and courteous, listened to my concerns and made me feel comfortable in moving forward.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

My sister has autism was a patient of Dr. Palmer when she was about 7 yrs old. Dr. Palmer remembered her. Dr. Palmer is such an amazing doctor. Thank you ❤️

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Simply the best. Thinks outside the box. Takes time to truly listen to your issues. Treats you as a partner in your treatment plan. Doesn't lump you in with what is "going around" like most ENT's I've gone to. Plus he remembers you and asks about family, etc. A one of a kind.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Very very pleased!!..He answered all my questions and immediately knew what course of action to take!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Dr. Jay M. Palmer's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

AARP