Ratings for Dr. Damon R. Salzman

I have been seeing him for the past 15 years and I have nothing else to say about him that he’s just got a great & loving dr who will sit down with you and go over your problems. He will always make sure you feel better when you leave his office. I had seizures and couldn’t find anyone who would listen to me and try different medications. But meeting him and took the time to let you explain what was wrong he had adjusted my meds and now no seizures. Some how I feel god sent me this angel. I’m very upset with the letter I received about he is no longer with them. No one will give you a answer back. All I can say is I won’t stop looking for him. I just want him back. I would give him more than 5 stars

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Terrible billing department!,, they keep sending me bills I keep sending them proof of payments again and again and again. Dr Salzman nice doctor. The need more professional staff in billing

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Salzman is amazing and the entire staff is always very professional and courteous. I live in a different county but it's worth the drive to come to this location.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Very caring and compassionate physician. He really takes the time to listen and understand what's going on with his patient

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

The experience I had with both staff and doctor supersede my expectations

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

He's a very knowledgeable in his field. He likes to listed to the patient needs.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr. Salzman is a really amazing doctor have been seeing him for years. I first started off at his Hollywood office but switched to the Pines offices to be able get an appointment for any day there. I can say that not only did he diagnose my problem quickly, and wothout havimg me to go through all those excessive testing, and he always has a smile, a very pleasant and soft spoken doctor. I truly have nothing but great things to say. I definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Was a grate expireced, a very nice doctor, he explained all the process as he wa doing it, best expirience ever!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

My wife has been a patinet of Dr Salzman fo 8 years and was glad we found him he is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I had made an appt with anther doctor in this practice 2 weeks prior. I arrived early and was told that he was not in the office . They said they called and emailed. They did not. After I explained that I had already changed my flight in order to have this apt, Dr Saltzman agreed to see me. Not impressed with him. He didn't even review the emergency room DVD .

Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Damon R. Salzman's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Champ Va