Ratings for Dr. Damon R. Salzman

The experience I had with both staff and doctor supersede my expectations

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

He's a very knowledgeable in his field. He likes to listed to the patient needs.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr. Salzman is a really amazing doctor have been seeing him for years. I first started off at his Hollywood office but switched to the Pines offices to be able get an appointment for any day there. I can say that not only did he diagnose my problem quickly, and wothout havimg me to go through all those excessive testing, and he always has a smile, a very pleasant and soft spoken doctor. I truly have nothing but great things to say. I definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Was a grate expireced, a very nice doctor, he explained all the process as he wa doing it, best expirience ever!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

My wife has been a patinet of Dr Salzman fo 8 years and was glad we found him he is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I had made an appt with anther doctor in this practice 2 weeks prior. I arrived early and was told that he was not in the office . They said they called and emailed. They did not. After I explained that I had already changed my flight in order to have this apt, Dr Saltzman agreed to see me. Not impressed with him. He didn't even review the emergency room DVD .

Submitted September 16, 2017

Great Doctor! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Excellent doctor with excellent attention and care for pstientd

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Amazing Doctor always listens to his patient take his time very sweet and understanding has help me and my daughter

Submitted January 17, 2017

I liked him. I really liked him. He was funny and personable, but really knew how to help me with my headaches. He listened to me and I could tell that he really cared.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Damon R. Salzman's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL