Ratings for Dr. Mildred M. Clifton

An initial staff member was less than polite. Then Kara was fantastic and suggested I go with minimial treatment and to return if I decided I wanted a more accentuated result, later. However, at my follow up appointment, I first met Missi Clifton,she was rude. I had done exactly what Kara had instructed me to do, returning if I needed further assistance. Missi Clifton, after hearing that I would like further assistance to achieve a greater result, said some remark to suggest I was seeking services and expecting not to pay for them. She hadn't even spoken to Kara or read what Kara had written for my instructions. I told her no professional had ever spoken to me that way. She had me crying from the first words out of her curt, sharp mouth. I couldn't believe she was the doctor. Now having seen her new building, I can see that Money appears to be the driving force behind her motivations and I would not be surprised if she used the same unprofessional tactic on others as well.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Wonderful doctor! She took the time to listen to my concerns and has taken my concerns seriously. I appreciate that in any doctor!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Clifton has been my dermatologist for about 4 years and has always been kind, knowledgable and respectful. She is a nice person as well as a good doctor and I highly recommend her. Her staff is nice and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

One of the nicest caring dr's I have ever seen. Never rushes you.LISTENS to you and your concerns,great bedside manner,makes sure you understand everything before you leave.Great staff and nurses.Even called me at home to see how I was doing after a proceedure! Outstanding...

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Great doc! She is very nice and approachable. Takes time to listen and address each concern. Staff gets an A as well.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Clifton is the most professional and caring Doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Mildred M. Clifton's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bentonville, AR