Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Little

I am an RN and asked coworkers in anesthesia and neurology who would be the best to go to. Everyone said Little. He was reluctant to die surgery on me since he was worried he wouldn't be able to fully fix my problem. When we finally did surgery it was great! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I have had 4 neurosurgeries by Dr. Little in the past 24 months. Dr. Little performed technically difficult surgery on my neck and low back. In all 4 instances, I received excellent care, to the point that Dr. Little flew home early from a family vacation when, after my 3rd surgery, I developed an 'problem'. Without too many details, Dr. Little didn't put up with any nonsense from subordinates who sometimes throw everything in but the kitchen sink instead of trying the least invasive and least traumatic treatment first. Dr. Little is the very best doctor I've ever been to. I recommend him as highly as possible and have and will continue to put my life in his hands! 5/5 - Boise's Top Neurosurgeon!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Completely ruined my wife's life. Performed neck surgery on her a couple of years ago and she got a hypoxic brain injury from the results of lack of oxygen during the surgery. Went through months of therapy at our cost - never a word from Little or his staff. Took an x-ray 6 months ago and now she has a bent sc rew (wont let me say the word in this rating) in her neck from the surgery!!!!! After all her progression, last week she started having studder steps (body jerks) again - cannot balance when standing up again...cant drive again ... she is regressing and we are back at the doctors trying to help her. There is so much more - this surgery ruined our lives and put us in the poor house - dont let it happen to you...

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Little not only fixed my mothers back but 2 months later fixed her brothers, my Uncle's back. Both were fusions I believe. His bedside manner was exceptional and he is easy on the eyes which is a bonus. Thank you Dr. Little for making my mom able to walk again! Robin Podwojski daughter of Marge Nichols.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I met Dr. little last week. Till that time, I had seen one of his PA's. She was very helpful and did what she said she would do. She even called at a later date to see how I was doing. My daughter, who is in the medical field and had surgery by Dr. Little a few years ago came with me. He had a great bedside manner and made me feel,like I was his only patient. He did not rush me and answered all my questions. At the end of my problem, he even asked my daughter how she was doing. She was very pleased with her surgery. I can highly recommend Dr. Little. If I ever need surgery, I would feel comfortable with him. He seemed to be a "down to earth " man and yet I know he is one of the most competent surgeons in this area.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I am a huge believer in Dr. Little. His staff and a long with himself are great. He has a great bedside manner, and the surgery he did on my neck was great. His staff gets back to you promptly. I am having another surgery by Dr. Little and I recommend him to everyone who asks who I went to. He has helped so many people that we have referred to him. I am having another surgery in a couple months and I know I am in great hands.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Am an RN & had cervical fusion surgery in 2009. I have had no pain or recurrence of symptoms since my surgery. Dr. Kenneth Little is not only an excellent surgeon, but also an excellent human being. His personable manner and excellent communication skills are refreshing and extremely appreciated. He was recommended by my rheumatologist as one of only three neurosurgeons he would go to if he needed surgery. I would not hesitate to return to Dr. Little should I ever need surgery again. I highly recommend Dr. Little as a surgeon and caring individual.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

After my surgery I needed a simple form filled out by Dr. Little for St. Luke's Occupational Health Center in order to return to work. The form would only take 5 minutes to fill out. I had to call Dr. Littles office twice a day for 10 days and still the form has not been filled out. I cannot return to work, and now I am running out of savings money to live on.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Didn't get any aftercare even after I made it clear I was still in pain after 6 month post surgery. Essentially will not see me again. I have to see my private physician to get my restrictions for my job. My work essentially made me file for medical retirement. He said he could suppord that. Three months later he wont give me the time of day.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Excellent doctor.Fixed a prior problem from another doctor and I will forever be greatful had heard heard he was good, but he goes beyond good. Great bedside manner too.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Kenneth M. Little's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)