Dr. Edward W. Kelly

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Edward W. Kelly

Wonderful surgeon in all respects. One of the best. The therapist asked who the surgeon was because therapy was proceeding quicker than what’s normal. When told it was Dr. Kelly he said that explains why. The better the surgeon the faster the recovery.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

I am so thankful for the care I received from Dr. Kelly. The pain and limitations of my arthritic shoulder were discouraging and lessened the quality of my life. Although I was 93 at the time of my surgery, Dr.Kelly never let assumptions about my age guide his decision. He was respectful, never dismissive and always encouraging. I have had my new shoulder for a year and it has improved my life dramatically. I would also like to say that I was touched how his assistant Liz would remember me and treat me like a friend. I am so glad I chose him for my surgery!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

excellent Doctor !!! Highly recommend Dr. Kelly and staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. Kelly is a physician who listens to his patients and will give honest answers. For a year prior to rotator cuff surgery (by my choice) we tried alternative tools including injections, PT and limited use. I finally said, "Let's do it." He and Lindsey (PA) are to be commended for their positive, encouraging words and honesty throughout the entire process (pre and post op). Follow their instructions to a T and you will be active again. I'll be back in two years for the second shoulder. Hugs and Blessings to all staff!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

We think the world of Dr Kelly & Lindsey Anderson and their staff!! We started with another specialist closer to home and got nowhere. Jim's first appointment with Dr Kelly and Lindsey resulted in a diagnosis and surgery scheduling within 1 hr!!! The surgery and subsequent care and appointments only followed the initial feeling that we were in fantastic and very caring hands. If you are looking for results and a caring group of medical staff, you don't need to look any further than them!!! Thank you so much! Jim & Pam Simonette

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I have had 2 rotator cuff repairs, L & R, by Dr. Kelly & I rate him as excellent! If you follow his protocol post surgery with appointments & exercises (& physical therapy) he recommends healing will take place very nicely. Him & his staff are very knowledgeable & take the time you need to answer your questions etc. Punctuality is reasonable for the appointment. Dr. Kelly is VERY good at what he does & I'm pain free after a few months of recovery. I highly recommend him to everyone who welcomes pain free living.

Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Edward W. Kelly's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

He specializes in arthritic, traumatic, and sports injuries to the shoulder, elbow and knee.

• English

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp