Ratings for Dr. Trevor R. Williams

Dr. Williams is a great doctor and he's always been able to help me when needed. He makes you feel like your noticed and not just a paycheck. But I keep getting problems with my perscriptions being refilled. My pharmacy will fax the office several times over a couple of days and calling the office is no help either. "We aren't in control of when he approves your refills." is the comment I will get. Or "Its probably the wrong fax number." , I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for about 3 yrs now and it is the same fax number since then. I have poly neuropathy. All I want is my refills and going without, is a HUGE uncomfortable, painful ordeal.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Williams performed surgery on one of my daughters. A couple of years later my other daughter needed surgery. He was fantanstic. She needs her other foot done and we are heading back in to see him. Dr. Williams makes you feel like you've known him for years.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Williams is very knowledgable. I went to him after another podiatrist made a mistake on my feet. He fixed the problem without more surgery. One of the most knowledgeable foot and ankle people I've every seen.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Trevor R. Williams's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)