Ratings for Dr. Anna Z. Suler

For the last two months I've been searching for a new dentist to go to because my old one relocated to Pennsylvania. When my friend recommended dr. Suler I decided to give it a shot since she takes medicaid and her Forest Hills office is just a couple of blocks away from my apartment. I'm a very picky person when it comes to cleanliness and the time spent in the waiting area and I'm also a busy mom and don't have a whole day to spare sitting in a chair and waiting until some doctor decides to finally see me (like in many offices). I was happily surprised when after my arrival in less that 5 minutes I was invited to see dr. Suler. After taking some x-rays and examining my mouth, she said that I just need a couple of fillings here and there. I like that she didn't try to sell me anything other than what my plan covered. Her stuff was very nice and friendly, too. Overall, I'm very satisfied. I will definitely recommend Family Smile Dental (especially dr. Suler).

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013