Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Sease

Hard to get an appointment with him, appointments change without notifying the patient.Then they try to blame the patient like they are stupid or something and don't know when their appointment is.With me I had proof of my appointment date at my family physician.This is third time this office has messed up dates and times with my husband and me. NO MORE. I recommend you go find some other doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I went to him a few years ago and I will never return. He was cold and aloof, and rather arrogant with me. When I asked about red meat aggravating my IBS he told me he'd never heard of such a thing and that it was all in my head. I went and searched online and pulled all kinds of information. He treated me as if I was faking and wasting his time. He gave me some prescriptions and a diagnosis for GERD and IBS and told me to go back to my family doctor, dismissing me. He showed no interest in any follow up care, even though I had lost a lot of weight and had been very sick. All in all, no bedside manner. Perhaps I just wasn't sick enough for him and my illness wasn't severe enough to merit his time. He must be used to severely ill patients.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Not helpful at all. Sent me on my way with my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Seemed rather arrogant. Not helpful or sympathetic.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

Very Personable and communicates very well.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2006

Dr. Robert H. Sease's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1986)

Healthnet