Ratings for Dr. Holly Dluzniewski

I have found that although I liked Dr Dluzniewski very much when I started going there, I now find her to be incredibly unhelpful and unwilling to prescribe anything or diagnose anything. Almost anything I call her for I get referred to another doctor who specializes and she will reluctantly treat my issues. Her nurse is very friendly and helpful as are the staff but Dr. Dluzniewski is unhelpful and can't think beyond the box about anything. Very disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

It is not dr. holly but her office staff that have taken me by surprise. I called to get an appointment for my husband(new patient) on dec and I was told that earliest available is feb/march for a physical and I took it. I called again after sometime to get an appointment for me(new patient) and was told by ann that their computer shows i am a 79 year old with medicare and they don't accept it. When I insisted that it was not me she put me on hold and then the line got disconnected. I called back and was told that I would have to go to their other dr in the Round Rock Office which is about 35mins away from my house while this office is just 10mins. When I told her that i am ready to wait to get an appointment here she said I am sorry we are not taking new patients anymore. On the very first call i was told that there is a wait upto almost march/april for an annual check up. I said I was ready to wait and now in a matter 30 mins suddenly they are not taking any new patients??? why waste

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

At first I was very happy with Dr. H, but later discovered I had a medication mistake that caused me problems. I think this could have been avoided with a few more questions. I feel like she is a good doctor and we should be partners in our healthcare.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Very helpful, extremely knowledgeable. First rate doc!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Holly Dluzniewski's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1999)

Coventry Healthcare