Ratings for Dr. Maurice D. Marholin

Office staff very nice, but not competent. They do not return calls to other practices for referrals or pharmacy when needed. After a full year, the Doctor still talks down to me and doesn't really listen to my concerns or ideas. Does not examine me thoroughly, but keeps referring me to other doctors. When he finally agreed to give me referral to the specialist I think I need to see, he sent his MA back in to tell me he wouldn't do it after all. Insists on making frequent, unnecessary appointments. Will only refill script for 3 months at a time. Made me come in for another visit to get referral after specialist #1 wanted to send me to specialist #2, even though he wasn't treating or examining me for the condition he was referring me for.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

You can take my advice or find out the hard way. AVOID this doctor. Never follows up on test results. Contradicts himself from one visit to the next but will insist YOU are the one in the wrong. If you have a serious medical problem, find a REAL doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Prescriptions - Up to 1 week to fill Lab Results - Will never call you, you have to call them Documents/Referrals - Never fills them out Office Staff - Unprofessional/Poor -Call between 7am -9am to speak with the Doctor directly as Office Manager (Front Desk) never returns calls, call in prescriptions and doesn't fill out paper work in timely manner.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Great West
Healthnet
Hill Physicians Medical Group
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Wellpoint