Ratings for Dr. Vanessa G. Gastwirth

I had dr Kathleen benson and dr ram Singh as my cardiologist they were not nice both of them rushed me through my visits I don't think either of them heard my heart beat they were to quick dr sight missed a heart problem I have and dr benson didn't care she was insulted I questioned thee knowledge shame shame covering for one another find yourself another doctor who cares about patients and not what they can by there chairs are terrible to sit and wAit on the office is in disarray dirty try putting money in your comfort for the elderly dr Gastwirth has a nice sitting while your waiting for the dr no zoo like benson and Singh your in no out in 30 minutes not like the hours you have to wait at Singh and benson that you dr Vanessa Gastwirth people come to this doctor your life is in a heart dr hand stay away from benson go to Vanessa Gastwirth thank you

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have had 2 visits with Dr. Gastwirth. She is wonderful. Warm, interested, knowledgeable, caring. Thorough! After my 2nd appt, SHE called me at home, to notify me of an infection that showed up in some tests, and had already called in the prescription! UNHEARD OF!. You will be treated with kindness AND expertise with her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Gastwirth and her staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and truly caring. She listens, and doesn't rush. No long wait time in either the waiting room or the room. My husband and I are very happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr Gastwirth is knowledgeable, caring and thorough!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Vanessa G. Gastwirth's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2002)