Ratings for Dr. Herbert J. Nassour

Very rude and unprofessional doctor. He tells you one thing and one month later the information he gave you changes . He does not respect women and never acknowledges unsatisfactory results. Ladies save your money and find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

The front office staff is pathetic and rude and really sets the scene for the experience with this Dr. I went in for a consult and he was abrasive, sarcastic, rude and had zero bedside manner. I am not sure how he is able to stay in business with such a terrible attitude. The only positive aspect to this office is his surgical assistant, who took the time to answer questions and talk with me, like the Dr. should have done. In summary, Don't waste your time with this Dr. Nassour.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Nassour and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. They take the time to answer any and all of your questions. I am thrilled with my liposuction results. You must follow his directions as he knows what he is talking about. It is a slow healing process but the post-op is up to you and doing what Dr. Nassour and his staff told you what to do. He seems very personable and is responsive.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr. Nassour is honest upfront and if you listen you know going into sugery what to expect pre and post surgery. Yes he demands you follow instructions for the best outcome since patients demand this from him. He is very caring and had me come in two times before finally scheduling my reconstructive surgery.Every person heals differently so you cant blame the doc thetor. I have hadd the best care from the staff to doctornassour s skilled hands. I highly recommend doctor nassour. Research listen be reasonable and follow All instructions you will be happy with results.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

A very aggressive surgeon with a very bad attitude problem. No gentleness from this "doctor" can be expected. He did a horrible job with me, and I still can't believe I let myself fall into his hands. Girls, save yourself the trouble and the tears, do not go to him. The staff is great though, somewhat afraid of him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

I think he is great plastic surgeon. Had surgery and he did an awesome job. staff really retarded not customer friendly

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Horrible results with myself and a friend. I had a nose job, did not breath the same after that and the results were not as expected. He was extremely rude. I told him that I was not satisfied with the results and I expected him to do a better job since he is certified. He said "I will give you $1.00 if you go walk on water, I am not GOD." He is a NO NO!!!He also removed two moles and the scares are really deep and noticeable. I got a second surgery with a DR. Lopez in juarez love love the results. Dr. Lopez reported that I had cartilage in random places and sewed cartilage as well. And to top it off I got a diviaded septum. So please dont consider him in any kind of plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Outstanding doctor and staff. Highly recommend. He was honest and my results were outstanding.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Poor attitude towards women. Doesn't asknowledge poor results. Blames others.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Has poor communication skills. Refuses to talk about personality issues. Won't admit something has gone wrong with a procedure. Staff uncooperative.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2006

Dr. Herbert J. Nassour's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med