Ratings for Dr. Michael D. O'Brien

HAD A COLONOSCOPY WITH NO SEDATION TALK A BOUT PAIN ON MY LEFT SIDE I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE I THINK HE MISSED MY ULCERS BECAUSE I CONTINUED HAVING ISSUES ON THAT SIDE and another doctor did another colonoscopy had to go back and find it GO IN TO FAST AND BACK OUT YOU MISS STUFF SLOW DOWN ITS OUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I explained my symptoms to the doctor and after the explanation, he asked me what I wanted him to do for me. After that he mentioned that it would be tough to narrow down what the problem was but he would "try some things out." I should mention that this whole conversation took five minutes, but he never showed up to the appointment until 45 minutes after he was supposed to be there. After "trying" an upper endoscopy I never heard a thing back from him. A month passed and I followed up three times but never got a response back. I was consistently told by the nurse that answered that they had the results but the doctor would give me a call. Ultimately, I ended up getting a letter in the mail that said they couldnt find anything. The doctor never followed up with me again with regards to what the next step would be and needless to say, I am still not any better. This doctor is a prime example of why so may people call going to the doctor a waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Michael D. O'Brien's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente