Ratings for Dr. Cynthia L. Wallace

i have never had to wait very long when I go for an appointment and I am a very busy person so time is very valuable to me. She is the best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Wallace cares so much. She has been our family doctor for about 15 years and continues to treat my children now that they are adults. We all trust her with our health and well being!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I have been with Dr Wallace as have my family for 11 years .She is absolutely the best as is her staff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Most personable, friendly and caring doctor I've ever had. Takes time to know and understand me and my issues.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Wallace for years. Love her and never want to change. She has the best staff and bedside manner. Very caring. Love her and the staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr Wallace is the most patient and personable doctor i have ever meet. She listens and lets you all questions. Most doctors that I have been to have one hand on the door knob opening the door waiting for you to shut up or simply just cut you off. Dr Wallace is boot like that. She will sit with you until all your questions are answered. She is amazing. It's hard to put into words how thankful I am that she has come into or lives.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Been a Patient for 12 years. Only doctor i will go to! Kind, understanding, knowledgable, professional.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

I can't add anything to the reviews that appear above. I agree with each and every one. Dr Wallace is just the best! All my family, including the ex go to her and we all love her. She recently stopped accepting the insurance I have but I will gladly find a new insurance company. Insurance can be replaced but a wonderful doctor can't. I hope we grow old together.LOL

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Absolutely love Dr.Wallace, I have been going to about the time she first opened up her practice. She takes time to listen to her patients and gets in no hurry, rushing you out of the office to go to another patient. She is so kind, down to earth, will break things down so you can understand it, she is very prompt in getting back to you with test results, I hope I have her as my doctor from now on out. I feel so comfortable with her and can talk to her about anything. I would highly reccommend her to anyone, My son and husband also go to her and they love her.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Wallace is unbelievable. She's great. Wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Cynthia L. Wallace's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

UnitedHealthcare