Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Weiss

She was wonderful. I got a phone call from her same day post tests. Very friendly and able to provide a good plan of care.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

My mother, son, husband and I are all patients of Dr. Weiss. She listens, takes all the time in the world with us, is the most thorough in checking out everything, is proactive in her treatment and quick to refer you to a more specialized physician in a heart beat! She is responsive, knows my family by name, asks about my family when I have an appointment and truly is a one-of-a kind physician. We purposely drive four hours, round trip, to see Dr. Barbara Weiss and the other staff physicians at Scott & White because they have an urgency in getting to the root of your problem(s).

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I am 95 years old and have been a patient of Dr Weiss for many many years.I have traveled hundreds of miles to come to see her due to a move I made. I believe in her 100% and Like her as a person.I still continue to see her and will as long as I can Ms. Lee Davis

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I have never met a doctor with such an attitude problem. She rushed me, did not believe me, and made me feel crazy. She made me to tests that she did not explain to me first. She made me spend $1,500 to have a new MRI because she didn't trust the hospital in Houston that had done one a year previous. When I saw the Neurologist he said it was ridiculous to have had another one, but what is $1,500 to a person? I asked her why I had to have another one and she was very ruded and said I was difficult. Yes, people will ask questions when they are asked to undergo the same procedure and spend lots of money. You will not be a partner in finding your medical problem. She had no interest in helping me and I was clearly just a problem for her. She did not solve my medical issue either by the way. Scott and White is great, find another doctor!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Barbara A. Weiss's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Wellpoint