Ratings for Dr. Boguslawa D. Gela

Dr Gela is a great doctor, very helpful, and knows what she's talking about. Has been helping me with fertility issues eventhough she's not a RE (Reprotductive Endocronologist). SHe explains everything very well with the reproductive system.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

My first time to see Dr. Gela - she was wonderful, very reassuring (put me at ease) and took her time. She patiently explained her thoughts on why she wanted certain tests. She was referred to me by a close friend who raves about her. If only her office staff was a little more personable and helpful. The wait was extensive I guess because she spends so much time with her patients?? Would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

the most amazing doctor! she helps you feel comfortable and she knows her stuff! i am honored to be her patient. she is responsible, caring, and simply delightful. i recommend her to every woman i come across.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. Gela has been my GYN (is very thorough in medical exams) and will now help me deliver my first child. Dr. Gela has made herself available to answer many questions and concerns that I am experiencing at this time and has been very comforting throughout this experience. When in doubt Dr. Gela does not take my situations lightly and exemplifies the phrase better to be safe than sorry in her practice.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

This "Doctor" screamed, yelled and reprimanded me on the phone. She was very angry simply because I wanted my birth control prescription refilled. She was extremely hostile, insulting and condescending.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2006

Dr. Boguslawa D. Gela's Credentials

• Hindi

• Akademia Med We Wroclawiu Im Piastow Slaskich, Wroclaw, Poland (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med