You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Christopher T. Parker

Dr. Parker is an excellent physician. He is caring, patient and spends the necessary time to talk with you and try to find a solution to help you with your medical needs. I've been to 3 different Rheumatologists in Austin and he has been the best by far. I've gone to him for the 7 years and wouldn't consider changing physicians. His staff has always been extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I have been treated by Dr Parker now for almost 5 years, and that says a lot. He is very responsive to what you say, and open to work with you, and your situation. One of my best visits I had with him was when I had to take all 4 of my kids, (ages 3, 5, 9 and 11) in with me. And he just took it in stride and had a great visit.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Punctual and a warm, engaging manner. Came across as intelligent, knowledgeable, confident and eager to hear what I had to say. My treatment plan was one developed by us both.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

I am very happy with his treatment. Not only does he gives you the pamphet of the drugs he puts you on. He explains and discusses what the drug does, but we both decide the drug which is best for me.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Christopher T. Parker's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=244667'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

March 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=244667'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Christopher" to "Christopher T."

April 8, 2012