Ratings for Dr. Robert Polofsky

Dr. Polofsky is a great,very knowledgeable, and kind doctor. He diagnosis accurately and he genuinely cares. He listens to his patients. I will and continue to recommend him because he has treated me for years with understanding, outstanding patience and respect. He continues to pursue different methods to make me as healthy as he is medically is able to. He doesn't give up!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Polofsky is excellent at diagnosing. He is thorough, caring, personable and very smart. Be prepared to spend 3 hrs. at his office. He will spend an entire hour with you after the very long wait. For me, he is worth it!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr POLOFSKY, Sarah and Jessica are wonderful...they take the time to truly find out what is going on and make sure that you understand everything.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

if you want the best then go here. very caring staff . plenty of parking and easy to get to. short wait too.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

this doc came up with my diagnosis when other docs have failed Would recommend highly!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Walking into this office makes you feel dirty. It's decorated in 1960's tenement with a splash of smelly neglect. You better like it, because you'll spend *hours* over your scheduled appointment time waiting for someone, anyone to see you. For some reason I cannot imagine, I went there for two years. In that time, I saw the doctor twice. He seems nice, but he chats too much. His staff is nasty and god forbid you run out of a prescription before your next appointment. I did and they gave me an appointment 12 days from my call and they graciously allowed my pharmacy to sell me 12 pills. Of course the prescription copayment was the same as a full 30 day prescription. Nice racket.

Submitted September 18, 2014

Secretarial staff was short and rude. Would not recommend

Submitted August 29, 2014

Well, I was in this Doctors office 5 times and only was able to see Doctor P once! It always was someone different, so there's no consistency of treatment. His office is dirty and old. His office staff are rude, unkind, no compassionate whatsoever and plain and simple NASTY. Especially his wife (manager) who will speak over you and never listen when you have a complain. They would like and force you to go to his office for simple things that can be done by phone, mail or fax. His office manager will use the "privacy policy" to make impossible a copy of your own medical results, even if you are very sick, in pain and fever. No matter what, they will force you to go to pick up the results "in person" because they would not mail or fax that information even if you are begging and authorizing them. Doctor P. Could be great, but waiting an average of 3 hours each time (especially if you are really sick and sitting in one unconfortable stinky chair) doesn't work for me.

Submitted May 6, 2014

The doctor is the best but his office services stink They require a $50 annual fee to perform what other offices do for free. If you don't pay you have tyo make an appointment. I was told I needed a blood test every six months but given a prescription for only three. They would not renew it without paying this fee or making a office visit I have been his patient for over ten years and now I will look for another doctor whose office is not so money hungry.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr P and Chris his PA are the best. Dr P has been my family's primary doctor for about 23 years. I have been treated by both and they are very caring. Everyone knows they are worth the wait (I bring a book, so I don't mind the wait) They listen to you and don't rush through the exams.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Robert Polofsky's Credentials

• Polish

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal