Ratings for Dr. David M. MOBLEY

Dr. Mobley is always very kind and helpful. He has a great "bed side manner". Treatment was very helpful as was discharge information.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr Mobley was very pleasant and felt he answered my questioned Iwould recommend Baxter Urgent Care to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

My family (2 adults/3 children) would see Dr. Mobley at Baxter Urgent Care. He misdiagnosed my son as having pneumonia, when he did not, twice. I ended up in the ER both times because his treatment wasn't working. We have spend tens of thousands of dollars at this facility. On our last visit, all three of my children were suffering from asthma flare-ups. Their nebulizer medications were not working, and required the usual steroid to get things back under control. The nurse called us back, and before we made it to the scale she asked, "are they having an acute attack?" I said, No, not an acute attack, however none of them are breathing properly and will require a treatment while we are here. She said Dr. Mobley instructed us to leave and find another provider, if they aren't having an acute attack. I refused to go back, and requested they put a note in my file stating the reason why. Very unprofession, unknowledgeable, and unfriendly.

Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Mobley is easy to talk to and always ask good questions.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. David M. MOBLEY's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)