Ratings for Dr. Michael U. Todd

He "inherited" me when he took over his dad's practice. He seemed at first very helpful but when I went to him with what seemed to be swimmers ear combined with horrible hearing loss (worked 2 jobs as CSR:1 via phone, 1 at a store and could barely understand a word!) he kept putting me off and off. By the time I choose to go to an ENT it took antibiotics, decongestants and steroids combined to get well and slowly hearing better. I should have changed doctors at that time! In 2004 I started to have joint & all-over body pain. He prescribed steroids as he was upset because my dentist put me on antibiotics for infection/tooth extractions. When I didn't get better but worse he told the nurse to tell me to take less pain medications and exercise! After 2 weeks I could barely move & went to see someone else in his practice, who send out a different blood test. The results took 5 days. Diagnosis: Strep & Rheumatoid Arthritis. Almost lost my job!! I can NOT recommend Dr. M. Todd to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

This is the absolute WORST doctor! I only suggest you go if you have a sniffle or sneeze seeing it is more like a comedy hour than an actual doctors visit. Not only does he lack time with you but does the standard 10 mns or less in patient care and is rather rude. Will cut you off in the middle of a conversation and does the man ever look at your medical chart? If you have something serious I think you better pray because with his 'lack' of care you would be better off diagnosing yourself.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

I love Dr. Todd. He's straightforward and honest...with the whole family. Teriffic bedside manner!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

Dr Todd is GREAT -- knowledgeable, but most important, he actually LISTENS to his patients! I drive more than 60 miles to reach his office; the trip is well-worth it.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Todd's for 10 years.He has always been attentive,kind, and thoughtful. He takes the time to listen. I will never change Doctors. He is the BEST.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

I would NEVER change doctors! I'm 30 and have been a patient since the beginning of his practice!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Michael U. Todd's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)