Ratings for Dr. Joel Goode

I was directed by my Insurance company that this Doctor would be my PCP. His secretary was very rude over the phone and basically said it didn't matter if he was my PCP he was not taking any new patients and she hung up (leaving me hanging).

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I utilized Dr. Goode's services until he did not accept my providers insurance anymore. My loss. Joel is a straight shooting type of man. The type of person I like to deal with. I would recommend his services to anyone who ask.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Goode was a breath of fresh air for me. My previous doctor always treated me like a lab experiment, had horrible bed-side mannor and seemed to jump to conclusions leaving me anxiety ridden every time I left his office. I chose Dr. Goode because of this site and he is the polar opposite of my former doctor. Let me tell you why. First of all he is extremely knowledgeable. A condition I had called costocodridus (mimics heart related problems) went undiagnosed by my former doctor. My former doctor overeacted and sent me right over to a cardiologist. Dr. Goode diagnosed it right away and made me feel completely at ease. His treatment worked just as he said it would. Second, Dr. Goode is personable. He actually sits down and listens to you and answers your questions thouroughly. This makes you feel like he really cares. Lastly, Dr. Goode is professional. He takes what he is doing seriously and and this comes out in how he listens and responds. In sum, I would highly reomend him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Really great doctor and great guy. Smart, sensible, knowledgeable, and well-rounded. His manner is a bit dry and efficient but in a nice way. It's very evident that he cares and sees you as a person. He listens attentively and gives very thoughtful and well-informed answers to questions. I'm fairly picky about doctors, and I really like him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Goode is wonderful! My family loves him. HE really cares about us. When I had a friend with no insurance, he gave her a big discount. He does whatever he can to help you. He volunteers at a free clinic once a month. I recommend him to everyone I know!!! He's funny too!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Goode has been an amazing family doctor. I have been a patient of his for 11 years. He takes the time to ensure you understand everything he does or recommends. He shows genuine concern not just about your medical issues, but about you as a person and your life. I could not recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Joel Goode's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1994)

Oxford