Ratings for Dr. Jayaprakash B. SHETTY

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! This guy has absolutely no respect and should be stripped of his license. I was interrogated for an hour, insulted and called a liar. I should have walked out but my anxiety got the best of me. I could see anyone with more of a backbone or a more fiery disposition telling him off and leaving within 2 minutes. This guy does not believe in anxiety at all and will push snake oil pills that don't work off on you and tell you they help with anxiety. It's the equivalent of instead of using a shotgun he tells you "no, no this BB Gun will kill the zombie just as good". Then the zombie is on you and you are dead. That is my experience with this guy. I have seen close to 2 dozen doctors in the last 20 years and this guy is the WORST, hands down.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Would not listen to me as a patient who not only was suffering from clinical depression but someone who is suffering from Fibromyalgia. He is a "one size" fits all Dr. and did not see me as an individual. I came away from my appointments with him more stressed and with a headache. I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013