Ratings for Dr. Jharana Shrestha

After a year of treatment, I received a letter notifying me that care would be ended immediately. This came a few days after declining to continue name brand medication (overly advertised) due to experiencing horrible side effects. I stated I wanted to continue treatment with just one medication to avoid further illnesses. She agreed, then sent a letter ending care. It seems as though there might be some compensation from these companies to use their medication and when you want to try other treatment, she drops you. The charges to the insurance are outrageous, but you're lucky to get 5 minutes of her time and she doesn't take the time to hear all your symptoms and medication side effects. Very dangerous.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

She dropped me after 2 appointments because I read the reviews on WebMd and refused to take Prolia. I already have the side effects and do not need more problems. I suggest that you find a doctor that cares about you instead of your money.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014