Ratings for Dr. Jennifer H. Galasso

Having a child on the Autism spectrum it is difficult to find a provider with patience and understanding. Dr. Galasso works very well with my son and his anxiety. She allows him to explore the instruments she is using and tells him exactly what she is going to do before she touches him. She will answer my phone calls and concerns in a timely manner... I would highly recommend her to anyone with a child on the spectrum.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Galasso. She doesnt listen to concerns and changes information she gives out to patients. She told me my son had slightly elevated blood levels when he really have severly elevated levels and let him go untreated for a year and a half. Then went back and said he didnt have any abnormal levels. She isnt proactive when it comes to plan of care. Having a medical background myself, I knew what i was talking about and Dr. Galasso chooses to be laid back about important concerns I had for my son. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Chose Dr. Galasso as my daughter's pediatrician. Could not have asked for better support. Dr. Galasso is very knowledgeable and takes her time with you answering any questions/concerns you may have. Has a very kind, gentle manner with her patients. Would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2006

Dr. Jennifer H. Galasso's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 2001)