Ratings for Dr. Shelley S. Kaufman

She truly cares about her patients, is very knowledgeable, and seems to work miracles! I have recommended her several times and everyone has been greatly satisfied. She has been a life saving angle in my life!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Kaufman seemed very nice and I was excited to start working with her. I made a 2nd appointment, and when I showed up for my appointment, I rang the bell in the waiting area (per her instructions, she is supposed to come out and get you when you ring the bell) she didnt come out to get me. She completely forgot about my appointment! I waited about 25 minutes, and she finally came out, walked right past me, and went back into her office and shut her door! I was so upset when I left. I decided to give her another chance and called to make an another appt. Her daughter answered and stated that they were having computer issues and that she would call in a couple of days to schedule an appt. Well, its been 2 weeks and no call. I read another review stating that she has done the same thing to another client.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Absolutly the best doctor you could meet! Amazing, wonderful, break through theapy!! EMDR!!!! It's the only way!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011