Ratings for Dr. Patrick E. CALLAHAN

The complaint of my kid is suffering from dizziness upon exercising in Gym on the Cardio machine. He is only 15. Anyhow the reason was not the heart luckily. I wanted my kid to rest few months from exercising since he does that alone and not with me. One of the conditions of the Gym to cancel or postpone is to get a doctor note. I felt it is unsafe for the kid to be alone, at least for few months until his issue of dizziness stabilizes. The doctor refuses claiming that he can keep on using the machine and how. regardless, as a small young man, I completely disagree. It is not for the Gym, but because I am not watching him. Suppose, he could not follow the rules properly and fell down hurting himself. What am I suppose to do. I completely count doctor Patrick Callahan responsible to his decision. Doctor Callahan supports gyms as to what he told me. I believe, this answers one of the questions in my mind about his decision or was it because we are minorities and doctor Callahan did not care less. Unbelievable. This country is turning into a big monster eating itself when hungry.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

The staff is more than friendly and I absolutely adore Kelly as she shows true care for patients. Dr. Callahan is an unbelievably kind and caring doctor with the best bedside manners I have ever had the honor of being a patient of!! He goes above and beyond the expectations of any doctor I have had in the past and he truly, and genuinely cares VERY MUCH for all of his patients. It's like having a second family when you walk into the warm and inviting atmosphere of his office. I would DEFRINITELY recommend him to all of my family and friends if they needed such care! The only thing I would change is the answering system to include an emergency line if needed as they do not have that option as well as hours of operation. Also, I REALLY miss Kay a lot!!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Patrick E. CALLAHAN's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1991)