Ratings for Dr. Alan S. Waitze

I had heard a few good things about Dr. Waitze from someone who was a patient of his, they liked his professionalism and the treatment they had received. So, when I sustained a back injury, I made an appointment to see him. He was very straight forward and honest about my situation, which I appreciated. We are still dealing with the issue but so far I am confident. Staff were very helpful when I dropped by unannounced for some documentation and actually went out of their way to give me more than I needed. The staff were not very punctual when it comes to returning phone calls. My appointments have been near or on time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Alan Waitze has been my wife's neuro surgeon for over several years. He is an extremely caring doctor who will take the time to listen to you. As a surgeon, he is just amazing. He performed surgeries on my wife's degenerating spine that has resulted in her being able to walk instead of being bed ridden for the rest of her life. He is full of compassion for his patients, and in our experience, has always gone the extra mile. His staff are average for a doctors office, never had a problem in that field. The only times the doctor has been late for any of our appointments was for medical emergencies.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr waitze is very caring he takes the time to explain everything to you . He will make sure if you call he will call you back . He is one of the best doctors i have ever been too .

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

REFUSAL OF SERVICE EVENTHOUGH THE PATIENT WAS ON TIME. THE STAFF AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE WAS VERY RUDE AND WAS VERY UNORGANIZED

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Alan S. Waitze's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waterbury, CT