Ratings for Dr. Thomas Mixa

Choose Mixa only if you want to be handicapped, deformed and in pain for life. A butcher, an arrogant butcher! Beware!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

I am handicapped for life because of this man's incompetence.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Arrogant and incompetent, he should be barred. He misdiagnosed me but it took a long time for the problem to develop so I can't sue the piece of garbage. He wanted to charge me $750 for five minutes of his time (he spent three minutes with me the first time and got paid) and now I am maimed for life. A real piece of garbage.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Do not use!! Dr. M. Did my rt. knee replacement in 2008, turns out, out of Alignment! A few years later,Did my right hip replacement, one month of therapy, discharged to drive...That evening could not put any weight on my right leg excruciating pain I do not take medication ibuprofen...He said he didn’t know what was wrong with me after looking at the x-rays basically didn’t want to know me..Suffice to say by the time Dr. Bolhofner got to me, He was able to take my hip out with his bare hands it was so infected! I was six weeks with one hip and 24 hour care! I am totally healthy, take no medication except ibuprofen..I then had to have my left knee replaced trying to strengthen my right hip..Hand surgery on both due to So much cane use..And it’s been a couple of years and I’m still not 100% ! Tried to sue him but got no where w/ Attys! One finally told me there was a cap on $ they cld get..& by then my statute had expired!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

my experience was awful, I was given a shot in my shoulder I thought in my muscle and 10 minutes later had to be rushed to my primary because of not being able to breath. I was told by my Dr that Dr Mixa had went to deep and passed the muscle andcaused my lungs to be affected. I thought I was going to die. Dr Mixa might have been a good Dr years ago but if you value your life do not go to him now. Maybe age but he is incompetent now.

Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Mixa and his staff were very attentive and caring throughout my two procedures.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr Mixa and his staff were very pleasant and extremely informative.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Staff knew what they were doing, they are extremely busy, but handled it well for only having a few people. Dr. Mixa knew exactly what was going on with me and helped me tremendously! Anne in x-ray was so sweet and helpful. Ariel in check-out is always so energetic and happy she always brightens my day!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

My mother-in-law recently had her knee replaced. The doctor rarely went to see her in rehab and getting a live body to return a phone call is almost impossible.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

After surgery getting someone to call is impossible.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017