Ratings for Dr. Ferhan A. Asghar

Warm, compassionate, spends plenty of time, listens, debates, knowledgeable , my choice after visiting two other surgeons

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I totally trust this man. I feel comfortable in all his decsions. He is scheduling my second back surgery I won't go to ANY other doctor. Dr. Asghar, your the man! Thanks for everything you've done for me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Excellent physician for myself and my son. He is very in tune with patient needs,

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Amazing doctor! He is so kind and i just love him. He is awesome..

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Asghar is an amazing doctor. He has kept me walking when I was almost paralyzed from the waist down. He keeps his cell phone with him for patient emergencies. He has called me twice to personally check on me. He knows his stuff. He is smart, polite, compassionate and the best doctor I have ever had. The person who complained about the cell phone must understand he keeps it on in case of emergencies. If there is a car accident and someone is at risk of paralysis other hospitals call his personal line to save people. He is a great doctor and because he is compassionate & caring enough to pick up emergency calls he should not have received that 1 star rating! That patient must not have known he has to take calls like that to save people. When my paralysis started, I was transported from Indiana to West Chester surgery scheduled for 6 pm....he started my surgery before 5. This man is amazing! I believe he is the on-call surgeon for emergencies all over the tri-state area.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

This doctor is incredibly rude. He answered his cell phone while I was being examined in his room!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Ferhan A. Asghar's Credentials

• French

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)