Ratings for Dr. Shubha Adeni

We are unfortunately having to leave Dr. Adeni because we moved, so I wanted to make sure I put in a great word for her first! I met her before I had my five-year-old and instantly knew she was the right one for us. She has ALWAYS worked us in if we needed it. She is very knowledgeable, but will also refer when she knows it's necessary. She is actually the one who found my daughter's heart defect at two months old. She had been in the NICU at birth (for something different)and no one had picked up on it. I trust her so much and even drive over an hour to see her today and she told me I need to move on..ha! I will be looking for a pediatrician closer to home, but not willingly.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I left a group in Austin because of how unpersonable it was. Dr. Adeni and her staff makes us feel very comfortable every time we have been in. And she explains things instead of just checking your child, filling out paperwork and saying have a nice day. I am very happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

She is great to children and this families

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Shubha Adeni's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lakeway, TX