Ratings for Dr. Lawrence M. Fallat

I waited 1.5 hours for both visits before I was seen. Then, I was attended to by a Resident, who took all my info and performed an exam. I saw Dr Fallat for less than two minutes after the Resident. I received an injection to reduce the pain, administered by a Resident. Dr Fallat oversees many Residents simultaneously, and comes in at the end of the appointment to meet the patient and do a quick exam. His diagnosis was correct, but the wait time, and Resident time stretched the appointment to just over 2.5 hours. I’m glad I did not have something else scheduled after my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Fallat did an amazing job removing a mass on my right great toe that had caused me severe pain, discomfort, embarrassment & anxiety for 20 years. He literally gave me gorgeous feet!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Does good work, but very impatient when something goes wrong . Try's to get rid of you ASAP. If there are no problems, then you'll like him a lot because he really is a good guy. I didn't care for the Taylor office staff. Not professional.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Awesome doctors I absolutely love them. They have concern for patients and treat you very well.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Gets mad when treatment its not working. Send you to another doctor saying who knows,who is going to take your insurance.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014