Ratings for Dr. Siobhan M. Byrne

Dr. Byrne is an AMAZING doctor. She really takes the time to sit with you and answer questions. Very compassionate. To the person who complained about the scheduling-- that is not her fault. Doctors don't schedule patients, she had nothing to do with moving your appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Byrne.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

It took about 2 months for an appointment. I was recently diagnosed with an intestinal condition and this would have been my initial visit. My appointment was for Tuesday morning, right after the memorial day weekend, 2014. Friday afternoon, before the holiday, I received a call from the clinic "requesting" I move my appointment to the following day and with a different doctor! No reason given, completely unethical and unprofessional.

Submitted May 28, 2014

Very compassionate and knowledgeable physician. I felt that all my questions were answered and was very reassured after speaking to her. I highly recommend Dr Byrne!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Siobhan M. Byrne's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Workers Comp