Ratings for Dr. Anne C. Kantner

Dr. Kantner has been my physician for years, and recently diagnosed me with Diabetes type 2. She noticed changes and ordered the bloodwork panel. Now we have the disease under control. She is very caring and keeps after me on my diet and exercise. She practices what she preaches and is an excellent listener.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr.Kantner is a great Dr. to work with an to be a patient of......Very nice...i wish i could of brought her to NC with me....

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

dr. kantner is a very compassionate person who is truly interested in your concerns and spends all the time you need to explain the issues that brought you to the office. she has been an important part of my physical well being and i highly recommend her. i have total confidence in her abilities. she is a very intelligent and kind doctor. i highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

She is great. She is very nice and smart too. I have been seeing her for almost 3 years and would not go to anyone else. Plus, I can always get an appointment if I need one!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Kantner is a wonderful Doc. I would recomend her to anyone. Listens to concerns and is very knowlegable. Actualy will sit and talk with you.Love her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2006

Dr. Anne C. Kantner's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)