Ratings for Dr. Seyedmehdi Jadali

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

My child had an appendectomy. Surgery went great, and the Dr and nurses were very nice and helpful at the hospital. When his 2 wk post op was up, we got to his clinic and ended up waiting an hr in a half for a post op appt, which should be quick. The front staff were rude, unprofessional, didn't know how many patients were waiting. They also talked (loudly) crap about their job!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

I was diagnosed with a hernia after a 5-minute exam and Dr Gidali wanted me to schedule the procedure. I got a second opinion and was told I had no hernia, only a strained muscle. The pain went away after a few days.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

After surgery I simply told I could go. I was given only superficial advice on what to do. After I called I found out that I had to remove the packing myself. I recieved no written instructions about how to deal with the surgical site. They are more concerned with being paid and turning over as many patients as possible. Don't go there.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012