Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Crismon

Dr. Crismon saved my life. I was in so much pain after my accident and he has fixed it!! Now I can play with my grandchildren and enjoy my life again. God bless him!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I am now a believer in chiropractors!! I was in so much pain that I finally decided to give an adjustment a try. It was honestly the best decision I have ever made! The office is a medical clinic as well so I was able to get a shot to help the pain as well. Dr. Crismon is on point! Love the guy!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I was playing volley ball and strained my back. My coach called Dr. Crismon and made me an appointment. It turns out Dr. Crismon treats a lot of athletes including professional athletes. I had a lot of relief after his first treatment and after the second treatment I have been pain free for over a week. Dr. Crismon was very kind and professional. His office staff was very kind and efficient. You won't go wrong seeing Dr. Crismon.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I'll give you a rating. I went here on the advice of their medical doctor there. This chiropractor is clueless. I felt like I was stuck in the twilight zone. No one really knew anything of significance as to why I was in so much pain. I went to a clinic a mile away and had a completely different experience. they did the appropriate testing and figured out why I was in pain. Turns out I had a torn disc and needed a round of steroids along with getting adjusted and physical therapy. I would give their name on the review but it would cloud why I left this review to begin with and that is that Crismon is clueless.

Submitted June 29, 2014