Ratings for Dr. Dianne W. Sawyer

I didn't know Dr. Sawyer planned to leave the country for 2 weeks until I tried to reschedule my induction so my husband could be there. What kind of doctor sees a patient for 9 months and doesn't bother to say, "Oh, by the way, I will be leaving the country really close to your due date???" It has been more than 3 years and I am still incredibly upset with her about that. She will make decisions based on what is convenient for her rather than what is best for you.She might be friendly and approachable, but it isn't worth it for ob care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Wish I could find Dr. Sawyer - she was wonderful, I could not beleive she was no longer available within just a few months of no contact with her office - I pray that she is okay and will go back in to practice - I could not have asked for a more caring doctor when I needed her during the loss of our daughter, DeeDee not to mention being a top notch doctor for DeeDee during her last years and for myself!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Sawyer is a wonderful person and a great doctor. I was referred to her by a friend and now I refer all my friends to her. I can't sing her praises enough. She is honestly the best doctor I have ever had. Never a long wait and the staff is pleasant as well. She takes the time to explain things and always asks if I have any questions twice to be sure.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

She is the best OB-GYN. She really cares! Her staff is also top notch. I am not sure if she is still in practice but I still wanted to give her a great review. I went through very stressful times with both of my pregnancies and she and her staff were always so wonderful, reassuring, and supportive.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Dianne W. Sawyer's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1982)

Oxford